UFO Listing

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

May OMG (one monthly goal) plans

Patty at Elm Street Quilts has posted the link for the May OMG Goals.  You can get there by clicking here.


Take me to the May OMG LInk-up


For my May goal I want to get my charity challenge quilt top quilted and bound ready to donate through Hands2Help.  (You can get there by clicking the highlighted words.)







Here is a picture of the quilt top:




Once that is done I have plans on completing the quilt top that I started for the 30 Blocks in 30 Days blog hop.  You will find the start of the blog hop here.



Here's a picture of the blocks laid out:




You can see my original posting about it here.


Then, if there is any month left, I have blocks from the New Years' Eve mystery from Merry Mayhem that I would like to get sewn together so that I can decide on borders.


That should keep me out of trouble for the month.  But, if there is time left I have some more zippered pouches using placemats that I want to get done.


In peace and pieces,






This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.

2 comments:

Danice G said...

Both are really pretty. I also made a quilt for Hands 2 Help.

Patty said...

Looks lovely. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...