UFO Listing

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Objectives met. . . March OMG (one monthly goal), FAL, I Xmas Gift a Month

I have been a bit of a busy bee lately.  Which is surprising because I have felt like I wasn't getting much done.





For March I wanted to complete the 1930's baby quilt that I quilted last month.


I did it!!


It is bound.  I measured it, but I can't find my note. . . but it is bigger than 36" x 36".  This will be going to Jack's Basket as part of my participation in Hands2Help 2019.
This was also one of my goals for the 1st quarter Finish A Long .


One of my other goals for the month was to quilt a top for a friend.  That was done as well.


She was pleased with the quilting and I was happy to have been able to do it for her.


Click on this link to see what other goals were met:
https://www.elmstreetquilts.com/2019/03/one-monthly-goal-march-finish-link-p.html






Merry Christmas


I was able to get two gifts done in March.


So I have been able to keep up the momentum of getting things done.







And, this momentum is helping me keep up with the Finish-A-Long goals I have as well.


This was a very good month for me!


In peace and pieces,


Sherry




This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.

3 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Good for you!! Keep going - ;))

Patty said...

Great quilt for jack's basket. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

Julie said...

Great work! That 1930s quilt is fabulous. Congratulations on your finish on behalf of the 2019 FAL team.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...