Oh boy, I go on vacation for a week & I come back to see that the sign ups for the Winter Four Seasons Quilt Swap have already started!! Wooo Hooo
I answered several urgent messages & then had to make sure I got my email off to Margaret (just click on the Four Seasons button on my side bar) so that I would be part of this great swap. Have YOU signed up yet???
I tried to copy the info from Margaret's blog but my computer is acting up. . . so, please, check out the Four Seasons Quilt Swap blog & see if this might be a swap you would like to take part in.
Have lots to tell about our trip. . . but that will have to wait until later in the week. . . this computer is just too finicky tonight!
Have a wonderful evening,
Sherry
No comments:
Post a Comment