UFO Listing

Friday, November 2, 2007

On the Road Again!!

Gee, it seems that lately most of my postings have been telling you that I am not going to be posting! LOL

DH & I (and Mr. Wiggles) are heading out early Sunday morning for a week's visit to Hancock, Massachusetts. We will be staying at a time share property at a ski resort & will not have computer access (since we do not own a laptop) unless we can get to a library with internet access.

I plan on taking several crochet projects that have been lingering in my UFO pile for much too long. . . .one is the circular baby afghan that I have shown pictures of previously -- once it is finished I will post another. Then I have a scrap yarn afghan (the Jacob's Ladder one that I have also posted previously) and a couple of doilies that are in half finished status.

It would be nice if I could find some hand piecing to bring with me. . . but I think I may just bring the rail fence baby quilt that I got from our quilt guilds Free table and just never got to finishing the quilting on --- it is more than 1/2 way done & there are several babies coming soon that it could be gifted to.

Other than that I hope to be able to find lots of flea markets, antique shops, "old time" country shops and the like to nose around in . . . and I will try to take pictures to pass on.

I have pictures of my nephew from Halloween but haven't uploaded them yet. . . will try to get to that before we leave on Sunday.

Stay warm!

Sherry

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...