UFO Listing

Sunday, November 25, 2007

UFO Finished; some yarn stash BUSTED!!!

Well, here it is Sunday and I have the thrill of showing pictures of a finished project and the ability to report that I busted quite a few skeins of baby yarn that had previously lived in my basement!! Yippee!!!


I've provided 3 pictures in graduated close-up so that you might get a better look at the design ---- if you so desire.


This is a gift for a friend's daughter's first born. The baby (sorry I forgot his name) is now 3 months old. . . and as the weather has definitely decided to become winter-like he probably won't get any use of it until the spring. At least he will still be able to enjoy it & it is very light and airy -- perfect for a spring-time stroll.

I also busted some FABRIC stash with a Christmas gift. . . but that is a SECRET so I don't want to put a picture up quite yet. . . .but in a month I will be able to. It's just good to know that I have now gotten more OUT of the house than I brought IN.

Oh, BTW, I have been perfect for 24 days on my Fabric Diet. . . no purchases since November 1st. That is another great Yippee!!! since I have actually been on-line and in quilt shops during this time.

Have a wonderful day!

Sherry

3 comments:

Marilyn Robertson said...

Congrats on your fabric diet! Your baby gift is just beautiful.

Tamera said...

It's beautiful!

Meg said...

The baby afghan is beautiful! What pattern did you use and where did you get it if you don't mind me asking?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...