Well, I finished another project. . . but I can't show any pictures until CHRISTMAS!!! UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! Yes, I am talking about my Secret Santa Christmas Swap gift. It is winging it's way to it's owner as we speak!
Ok, now I've had my "hissy fit" and I can talk about what I made. . . it was completely from stash so I have still maintained my fabric diet.
Not buying fabric hasn't caused me any other problems since I haven't overcompensated by book buying although I have purchased several books lately.
It's great fun in that I have been borrowing alot of books through inter-library loan so I can really check out the books before I decide to buy them.
My husband is very impressed with me. . . I have completed 2 projects in 2 weeks and have already decided what the next project to be worked on will be (but I don't have pictures of that yet). . . he said that he has never seen me so "single minded" since we have been together. . . guess the frustrating of a cluttered house is really working some "magic", huh???!!!
In peace & pieces,
Sherry
No comments:
Post a Comment