UFO Listing

Monday, January 28, 2008

Stash Busting Report

This week was a pretty good week. . . . although you wouldn't know it by the amount of stash that I busted!!!

I completed my small quilt for the Four Seasons Quilt Swap. . . but I will only show you a "teaser" picture --- this is the back of the quilt BEFORE I quilted it (that's why you see the pins).





I also completed 3 quilt blocks --- 2 Attic Windows & 1 pieced star block. I didn't think to take pictures of the Attic Windows blocks but here is a picture of the pieced star block.



These were all made for the Block of the Month program at my quilt guild. . .the Attic Window blocks were for January's meeting & the pieced star blocks are due for the February meeting. . . .and I need to make one more of them (the one I've finished was for my DH's entry).

All totalled I guess I've busted 5 FQ's of fabric. . . not a lot, but better out than in, that was the object.

I have not purchased any fabric for ME. . . . but I did complete the sale of 2 yards of Toy Story fabric for my sister (and it has already been delivered, so it was in & out in the same week). . . she will be making a valance for my nephew's bedroom.

While I haven't been doing a lot of sewing I have continued to work on the baby afghan (but I took this past weekend off due to church commitments. . .but it is 3/4 of the way done so I can see that being completed this week.

Goals for this week:

a. Complete baby afghan
b. Complete 2nd pieced star block
c. Complete "clean out" of basement --- only 2 more areas to go
d. Clean up sewing area so I have clean surfaces
e. Complete Spa Quilt top
f. Get backings & batting pieces ready for Spa Quilt & Bear's Paw

Gratitudes:

a. God's grace
b. Sufficient income to cover the expenses & allow DH & I to have fun
c. No snow (yet)

Have a wonderful day,

Sherry

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...