UFO Listing

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Four Season Quilt Swap --- Winter

Hi All:

I left you a teaser a couple of posts ago. . . and since my quilt for the swap is on its way to ---- somewhere other than my house (did you really think I was going to give it away???!!! lol) I think it would be ok to post a picture:



I wanted to upload it into the Flickr group site. . . .only I don't remember how to do it. If anyone wants to send me an email, or leave a comment with the directions I would be very grateful.

Nothing else really interesting has been going on. . . . so I will leave you to your own devices for a while.

In peace & pieces,

Sherry


EDITED 2/1/08 I figured out how to upload the picture onto Flickr. . .it is now there as well. Yippee!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...