UFO Listing

Sunday, October 19, 2008

More projects completed

As you know from the button on my sidebar, I am a Stitcher's Angel. . here are some pictures of the gifts that I sent out:

This first is a needlecase (the pattern came from www.quilterscache.com). . it was very easy to do



I did change the pattern just slightly. . . instead of using poster board to make the case sturdy I used heavy craft type fusible interfacing.

This picture shows all the items that I sent. . . a fabric basket (courtesy of a tutorial on Pink Penquin), the needlecase, a cathedral window chatelaine & a tissue holder.

I hope that my partner likes these items.



The next picture is of the Birthday Block for October. . . .I hope Ginger likes this. She had requested a star (the pattern is from Quilter's Cache) but each member of the birthday block swap could put in their own 6" block for the center. I'm partial to the propellor block that I used because it reminds me of the pinwheels I used to get as a child.



I've been moving right along with my projects. . . but I still don't have the Mystery Quilt top from Retreat done. . . but it should be shown here soon.

Until next time,


In peace and pieces,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...