UFO Listing

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stitchers' Angel package received!!!

Today was a terrific mail day for me. . .and DH was pretty excited about it as well.

My Stitchers' Angel package arrived all the way from Norway!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Anne Heidi!

Here's what was waiting on my kitchen table when I got home:



I opened the package & here is what was waiting inside:



Inside the package was this:



What a wonderful little quilt tote. . . I love the fabrics & what I should have taken a picture of is the adorable buttons that Anne Heidi used on the side flaps of the tote.

When I opened the first little package I found this:



It is an adorable little needlebook. . .with needles & pins already inside. What fun fabrics!

Inside the next package I opened was this:



Three pieces of fabric (one with Paisleys. . .I adore paisley fabrics!!)

And wonderful little Halloween buttons of 2 different styles.

The last package I opened contained this:



A wonderful vinyl fronted case (could this be from the tutorial that Crazy Mom Quilts (http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com) has?

There was also 3 skeins of embroidery floss and a package of darning needles.


I am so happy that this package arrived before I went on my trip. . . .now I can bring the tote & case with me in my luggage.

This was a wonderful swap. . . . and I hope that my partner is as happy with the items I sent her as I am.

Now I'm off the email Anne Heidi!

In peace and pieces,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...