Fabric In this week 0
Fabric In Y-T-D 20.5 yards
Fabric Used Y-T-D 0
Fabric Donated this week 70+ yards
Fabric Donated Y-T-D 212.75 yards
Fabric Stash Depleted Y-T-D 193.75 yards
I did use 1.5 yards of fabric this week for swap blocks, but since I will be getting the same amount back I am not going to count that as used until the quitl top is completed.
This weekend (3/21 & 3/22) is the last weekend that we will be having the PODS unit on site (it gets picked up on 4/2) so it will be the final push to get through everything & get as much "outta" here as possible.
I believe that I have gone through all of the fabric & yarn that was out there. . . so the boxes & totes that are in the basement will need to find homes, but I am still trying to re-fold all the fabric so that it is all a uniform size.
I haven't had a chance to go back through all the books & magazines that I have. . . there are at least 5 huge boxes that were in the PODS and then there is the collection that I have in the basement that did not go outside. Guess I will have my work cut out for me for summer camping trips.
Once the PODS is gone & the basement is set up I am hoping that there will start to be pictures back on this blog. . . .I know how boring it is to just see words and words & more words without pictures.
In peace and pieces,
1 comment:
No, it's not boring. I don't mind just words, it' let us 'see' you and what you are up to!! I can not believe tomorrow is already Sunday, so 'see' you tomorrow!!
Post a Comment