UFO Listing

Monday, March 23, 2009

Stash Report -- March 22

Ok, the numbers haven't changed because I have finally gotten through all of the fabric that I own (well, at least I **think** I did)!! he he he

For Quilting Day (which was 3/21/09) I completed the 18 blocks that I needed to have done for the Spring Quilt Block Swap (you can follow the link on the right side bar).

I had signed up for 2 sections -- one in yellow & the other in purple. I heard from Jennifer that my blocks arrived at her home today. Yeah!! So I don't have to worry about them any more.

I won't deduct the fabric that I used to make them since I will be getting blocks back. . .so if I deduct now I would have to add it back when the blocks come back. I'll just, from this point on, make my deductions once I get tops and/or backings completed.

So, the numbers stand as follows:

Fabric In this week 0

Fabric In Y-T-D 20.5 yards

Fabric Used Y-T-D 0

Fabric Donated this week 70+ yards

Fabric Donated Y-T-D 212.75 yards

Fabric Stash Depleted Y-T-D 193.75 yards

It just dawned on me that I have been making blocks since last year for a Birthday Block Swap through the Quilting Forum at Ask.com. . .but again, I can't really count that as stash OUT since I have been receiving blocks IN and that would really just confuse me.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I have been working. . . there's just nothing to show for it at this moment. But, since I am not signing up for any more swaps at the moment (but am gearing up for the next Twisted Mystery quilt swap) I am hoping that I will soon have flimsies to show off.


In peace and pieces,

1 comment:

Brenda said...

funny how you can be so busy doing things, but can't report it - yet!! And then one day - your report will be amazing at how much you used that week!! have fun creating!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...