Here are the numbers:
Fabric IN this week 19 yards (on order for a commission but I'll count it here)
Fabric IN Y-T-D 57.5 yards
Fabric Donated this week 0
Fabric Donated Y-T-D 212.75 yards
Stash Depleted Y-T-D 156.75 yards
I'm currently in 2 block swaps on-line so even though I will have fabric going out I will have the same amount coming in. . . so I won't be able to count that.
I'm thinking that I should just concentrate on working on some project so that I can see some success. . . however small it might be so that I don't feel like I'm not getting anywhere.
In peace and pieces,
3 comments:
Yes, work on a project but they eventually become a finish!
Ask yourself what your goals are for the stash busting. What do you want to accomplish?? Me, I just want to know what my fabric count is - as how much do I have??? And, to me, your numbers are fine. You can not always sew, you sometimes have to buy - and if it doesn't go against your goals, you are doing just fine!! I just enjoy reporting my numbers and seeing what everyone else is up to!! And saying 'hi'!!
Have fun with your swaps!! And even though you don't see it, you are making changes!!
That's what I do~work on a project and the finishes start along with the stash busting! Start on a small project first so you will see results! :)
Post a Comment