UFO Listing

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Where does the time go???

I can't believe that the last time I posted was 4/21. . . where has the time gone???

The quilt frame was delivered. . .and even though we have the king sized version we only put up the queen size --- because our basement isn't large enough for the king to fit comfortably!! At least not yet.

There is another swap that I just signed up for. . .details are here: http://auntpittypats.blogspot.com/2009/04/may-swaps-you-can-sign-up-for-them-now.html

I signed up for the Disappearing Nine Patch swap. . .very easy blocks to do & there isn't any specific fabric needed --- as long as it is good quality 100% cotton quilting fabric it can be any design.

Here's a picture of a Disappearing Nine Patch quilt that I did as a charity top for my quilt guild:


Check out Aunt Pitty Pat's blog if you would like to sign up. . .there is still room on the swap.

Hopefully I will have some pictures to show of more current work in a little while. . .but right now I'm on a "tear" to get the upstairs cleared out. . .then, in June, my plan is to blast through the basement so that I can actually start working on my projects & be able to find things (now, if I could just get the DH to help). . .

In peace and pieces,

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I have never made a disappearing nine patch quilt, but seeing yours, I am tempted to get started on one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...