That's pretty good with reading mostly during lunch breaks at work & the occasional "down time" (like tonight) that I take.
Of course, I'm not keeping track of the quilting, crochet and other craft books that I read and, of course, the magazines don't get added. . . .I would really have some impressive numbers if I did that!! he he he
I have another book to start reading tomorrow, and the library has a couple of audio books that I requested available for pick up. . .so my numbers will keep clicking higher.
I wish that I had kept tabs of how many books I have read since I was a kid. . . .since my nose has always been in a book I would guess that I have read more than 1,000 books. . .
And before you start thinking that I'm crazy to come up with that number consider this. . . I've been reading for more than 40 years; there are 12 months in each year, if I kept to the average of 2.8 books I year it is conceivable that I could have read 1,344 books so far!!!
Kind of mind boggling when you think about it, huh???!!!
In peace and pieces,
No comments:
Post a Comment