An Internet troll is someone who posts offensive, controversial, or divisive material on an Internet community. Trolls are an unfortunately common occurrence on many communities across the Internet, and there are various steps which can be taken to combat them. If you are currently struggling with an Internet troll, the best thing to do is to walk away, since trolls feed on attention, and they will usually disappear if they are ignored.
I had thought to take off the comment moderation on my posts so that everyone could see the attempts of this person. . . with all the incorrectly spelled words, nonexistent punctuation, weird rantings and grammar that is worse than that of my almost 5 year old nephew.
However, I do not want to subject my friends to this repugnant waste of time.
Should I decide to pursue any actions against this troll (which, of course, is what they are trying to get me to do) there are at least 3 charges that could be pursued, according to a criminal attorney I have contacted.
To all of my friends, blog ring partners and blog followers I say. . . .welcome back to my blog.
In peace and pieces,
No comments:
Post a Comment