With the number of groups that I am involved in it has gotten a bit hard to try to keep all the posts up-to-date. . . .so this blog will start covering more of the crochet and knitting projects that I am in & I have started another blog that will be just quilt and fabric projects.
If you are a friend please send a comment (and make sure that you are set to receive replies) with how you & I know each other and I will advise you of the address for the new blog.
Hopefully this will confound the troll and I will have some peace in my days.
Thank you all for your understanding!
In peace and pieces,
7 comments:
Hi Sherry, I don't know you but I enjoy reading your blog and seeing what projects you are working on. I am a quilter and stitcher from Australia with not enough hours in the day! I'd love to continue seeing what you are up to.
Oh dear... I don't remember how I stumbled on your blog, but I'm more of a quilter than a yarn person. :)
Hi Sherry !! I want to see what are you working on . I love yarn but prefer quilting ... Put me in your list please , Veronica from Chile .
Hugs
as I am not into knitting and crochet you better give the new address so i can follow what your up too.........
goodluck removing the troll..........some people have nothing better to do.........
Hi sherry
I'm sorry you've got troubles with a nut. I'd love to keep reading about your quilting adventures so send me an invite please!
(your DQS7 partner)
Hi Sherry -- I'm more of a quilter but I do crochet and am thinking about learning to knit. I'm sorry to hear about your troll. At one point I tried to sign in here and was told it was private; now I can enter. I'd like to follow both, if you're willing. (Your Twisted Mystery hostess)
you are kind to animals and you quilt. two of a life's great achievements. may I have the address to your new quilt blog? Thanking you in advance, Mary
Post a Comment