UFO Listing

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Would this bug you?

Well, one of the "thorns" in my side is gone. I've finally paid off the dental bill from DH.

Don't get me wrong. . . I **love** our dentist. . . but it just irked me every month to make the payment since we both have dental insurance but we couldn't even get 1/2 of the bill covered.

In many ways it doesn't make sense for me to carry insurance on either myself or DH since my deductibles are so high. . . and so are the co-pays. . . that if we were just covered by his insurance we could save so much more money.

Oh well, without my insurance we would still be in debt for some minor surgery that I needed. . .so I guess I have to take the good with the bad.

But I'm sure glad that one of the thorns is gone. . . .just have 3 more to work on.

In peace and pieces,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...