I'm still plugging away on the blue & cream afghan --- I'm thinking I might be able to finish it this weekend as I only have 10 or 12 more rows to go.
I haven't been working on the pink & green quilt all that much. . . even with the air conditioning it has just been too hot to quilt. Plus I have some other projects that have been demanding some time.
On the Lyme Disease front. . . .Casey seems to be doing well on the antibiotics --- she is pretty much back to her old self. We still have a little while before the drugs are completed so I am hoping everything will be fine once she is back "on her own".
DH & I are planning a cruise to Alaska for next year. We will use the trip as a celebration of our 5th wedding anniversary. We will be married 5 years in November of this year -- but as there are no cruises in Alaska at that time it will be a celebration postponed.
We have been very blessed that even in this economy we both have jobs and have been able to get into a position to afford this type of trip.
Sorry that there is no eye candy this time; hopefully I'll have some by the next time I post.
In peace and pieces,
1 comment:
No, November isn't a good month to cruise up there but I hope you two will have a wonderful time when you do go. We're doing a Mexican west coast one since it leaves from "home" and we'll celebrate our 12th annivesrary that week.
Post a Comment