We started giving her the antibiotics on Thursday evening & by Friday she was wagging her tail. . .which was a great improvement however how she had been feeling. I thought everything was going fine.
Today she won't let us go anywhere near her mouth. . . even just petting her snout causes her to start whimpering like she is in pain. I'm not sure what to make of this new development.
She did not want to eat this morning. . . . but ate her supper easily and even gave me some soft "whoo whoo" sounds when I offered her the cheese that she gets her meds with.
Hopefully things will continue to improve. . .but if they don't we will just have to see what the vet thinks should be done as a next step.
Hope things are well in your households. . . . .
In peace and pieces,
No comments:
Post a Comment