Welcome to any new readers that may be passing through.
I write mostly about quilting --- both items I am making and swaps that I am in; however, I am involved in a lot of different endeavors so you never know what I may be writing about.
As I get comments I try to respond to them individually; however, if your email comes back as "no reply" or you use an anonymous identity that will not be possible.
There have been some issues previously with this blog and an internet "troll" so I screen all messages.
I'm hoping to have some pictures up later today of a crochet project that I am working on. . . . the quilt project that I posted about this past Wednesday is still in the works but probably won't be pictured again until I can show some *real* progress (like working on the binding) because I'm thinking it will be very boring for readers to keep seeing what appears to be the same picture.
But, if DH doesn't mind taking pics of me stitching I might show the hand quilting in progress. . . since there aren't too many of us that still do hand quilting it might be interesting for some to see.
In peace and pieces,
1 comment:
Congrats on getting your blog listed. Now get back to your quilting! no, really, enjoy what you're doing.
Lynn
Post a Comment