UFO Listing

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WIP Wednesday

In an attempt to be more productive I am going to try to blog more frequently so that everyone (including me) can see that I am actually working on something!! LOL

Here's a picture of a quilt that I originally started for a co-workers husband that was undergoing cancer treatments. Well, I had always wanted this to be a quilt for her but she wanted it for him so I prayed for both of them while I was working on this.

Unfortunately the hand quilting really kicked my butt & I wasn't able to complete it before he passed away.

Now I am slowly working towards getting this finished for her. I have about 1/2 - 2/3 of the quilt done.



I am hoping to have it completed by the end of this month. . . wish me luck!

In peace and pieces,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...