He looks and sounds terrible. . . and I really feel sorry for him but why does the world stop for colds with men but nothing changes when we women get sick???
Now I understand what my friends have been complaining about all these years!! LOL
Ok, to be fair, there have been some times (like when I get my migraines) that DH has waited on me hand & foot. But I still have to tell him where things are & what needs to be done --- guess I've made life a little too easy for him!! he he he he
Enough about that. . . here's some eye candy:



These are pictures of a baby afghan that I am making. I got a bit bored with doing all blue so I thought some bands of a cream would brighten up the piece --- and help to show off the design of the pattern.
There are post stitches (for those of you that crochet) that create the ridges down the length of the piece. . .I'm hoping that you may be able to see them somewhat clearly in at least one of the pictures.
This has been my lunch project. . .I eat in our cafeteria and then use the rest of the hour to work on projects or read. I find that I get alot of things done doing this; very much like taking 15 minutes to work on a project as many people blog about.
I'm still working on the pink & green quilt. . .just thought that you might like to see something a bit different this week.
In peace and pieces,
1 comment:
So did you get to quilt, knit or crochet while on DH care duty?
Post a Comment