UFO Listing

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WIP Wednesday

Well, I am getting better!! It's only been a week since my last post! LOL

And, I have some more pictures (same item so it might be a little boring!)

I have been plugging away on this quilt. . . trying to get 1 block per day quilted & I have been doing pretty good at that pace -- not perfect, but I am moving the project forward so I am happy.

Here is a closer view of the quilt blocks as they sit in my hoop ready for quilting:



There are two different blocks (one with a pink center & the other with a green center) and I am quilting them differently. One design of square in a square on the green centers since the stitches show better and a larger single square in the pink centers.

This is the back of the quilt -- I thought perhaps the stitching would show up better:


In this picture I think you can get a better look of the quilting in the green centers; I don't think the quilting in the pink center shows very well:


Yes, in case I hadn't mentioned it (and you weren't sure) I am hand quilting this one. It is very calming once the initial stitches are done. Once I get going I do not want to stop. . .but sleep has to be done at some point!

Since I have more than 40 blocks to go on this I am sure that you will be seeing it for at least a couple more weeks. . . but perhaps I will have time to throw in some other projects that I need to get busy on just to give you some other "eye candy".

Until next time. . . . .

In peace and pieces,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...