UFO Listing

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WIP Wednesday

Despite being busy I was able to get some more work done on some projects. . . here are the pics to prove it:

These first two are pictures of a Flickr block swap that I am in. . . these blocks will be winging their way to Arizona later today.



This is a progress picture of the baby afghan that I am making for a friend of mine. Yes, I like to make my baby afghans extra big so that they can be used by the adults with the child. . . .and there is plenty of "grow into" room.


I'm also working on a "secret project". . .namely the annual Twisted Mystery #6 project. I can't show pictures here until sometime in late October or early November. . .but I love the fabrics I was sent and now that I see the project coming together I am really happy with my decisions.

DH is feeling better. . . but with school starting in less than 2 weeks he has been kept extra busy and, IMHO, hasn't been getting enough time to sleep.

Not much else to report for today. . . we have been getting some rainy days lately (which I am NOT complaining about after the long period of high heat, humidity and no rain). . .it's been touch & go for several of my newer plants and I'm not sure if some of the dogwoods have survived. I'm pretty sure some of my azaleas are gone. . .there was just no way to give them the amount of water they needed with the summer that we have had.

DH would disagree with me but I can't wait for the cooler weather of fall to get here.

In peace and pieces,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...