UFO Listing

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Prayers Needed

If you are a praying person I would appreciate it if you would add my family to your prayer list.

There is a situation that we can't handle on our own.

Thank you,

In peace and pieces,

4 comments:

Chocolate Cat said...

You and your family are in my prayers xxx

val said...

Dear Sherrie, I have prayed for you and your family and will hold you up in prayer as the days go by. Perhaps you too would hold me up in your prayers as I too have a family problem that we need God's help to handle.
May our Lord bless and keep you and give you His peace and guidance and as the days open before you may you know our Lord Jesus to be the everlasting arms that will bear you up and sustain you.
with love
Val xx Oxfordshire UK

Lynn W. said...

You're in my prayers, Sherry. I hope things are getting better for you. Sending love and hugs.

Sparky said...

I will add you to my list, no doubt about it...
blessings and Gods Speed...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...