UFO Listing

Monday, December 13, 2010

SSCS package arrived......and other swap pics

I received a wonderfully tempting package from Lise in Australia.

Since I was able to borrow a camera cord here is a pic of what she sent:




The first picture is the darling pocketbook ornament that she sent. I was allowed to open this package before Christmas.

The second picture shows the other two packages that I am not allowed to open until Christmas. . . .hope I can hold out that long --- patience has not been one of my strong suits! he he he he

This was part of the SSCS 2010 that was run by Chookyblue (and mentioned in a previous posting).

Here is also a couple of pictures of the small quilt that I received as part of the Winter Secret Swap (also referenced previously); one picture is the full piece; the other is to show the detailing on the birds:




It is wonderful that I have been able to "meet" such wonderfully creative people from all over the world via the internet. I love doing these swaps.


In peace and pieces,

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Oh Lise has done lovely ornaments......enjoy.........not long til you open the main presents........

Chocolate Cat said...

So glad you like it! No peeking on the other parcels!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...