UFO Listing

Monday, March 19, 2012

I've dumped Pinterest

There have been many blog mentions about problems that could occur from using Pinterest. . . so I have deleted my account from that program.

I'm sad. . . .because there were alot of cool ideas that I had posted there, for my inspiration, since I admire the work of quilters throughout the world.  Plus there were alot of great room designs that I may not have had a chance of seeing had I not been able to see them on any of the blogs that I read.

However, I am not willing to expose myself to any copyright or other legal proceedings --- there is enough drama in my life as it is.

If you are still on Pinterest you might want to really, really read the terms you have agreed to. . . .and then make your own decision as to whether you plan on staying or going.


In peace and pieces,
 

2 comments:

Lynn W. said...

I'm glad I never got involved in that. It was just one more thing to use up too much time on this dern 'puter!

Jan said...

Me TOO !..love Jan xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...