I can not believe that it has been a month since my last post.
My time has been taken up with a lot --- mostly running from work to this or that doctor because of the car accident that I was in back in March.
There have been tests after tests after exams. . . . and they will be continuing for the future --- and there doesn't seem to be any quick end to them.
I have gotten some sewing done:
In peace and pieces,

My time has been taken up with a lot --- mostly running from work to this or that doctor because of the car accident that I was in back in March.
There have been tests after tests after exams. . . . and they will be continuing for the future --- and there doesn't seem to be any quick end to them.
I have gotten some sewing done:
This is my rendition of a wonky house block that I did for my partner in the Block Swap Adventure.
This is a block that I did for Victoria Findlay Wolfe. I hope that she likes the way I tried to accentuate her Santa piece.
There has been some other piecing. . . .but I can't show that yet so that "tease" will have to suffice.
There is more laundry to do. . . .so I gotta go!
In peace and pieces,
No comments:
Post a Comment