It is 2:31PM on Monday, October 29. . . . Hurricane Sandy is due to hit NJ some time around midnight.
I'm trying to get some sewing done instead of just sitting here watching the news; I really wanted to watch Divorce Court but all that is on is weather information. Guess I will have to change back to the cable networks so that I don't keep myself nuts worrying about the storm.
Here are 2 more blocks that I was able to get done ---- these are for a November swap so I am a little ahead of the game. YAY ME!!!
If the power stays on and I get more things accomplished I'll update this blog. But, since the lights have started to flicker every once in a while I'm not sure what will happen.
For others in Hurricane Sandy's path. . . .my prayers go out, stay safe, keep positive thinking going and we'll be catching up with you later.
In peace and pieces,

I'm trying to get some sewing done instead of just sitting here watching the news; I really wanted to watch Divorce Court but all that is on is weather information. Guess I will have to change back to the cable networks so that I don't keep myself nuts worrying about the storm.
Here are 2 more blocks that I was able to get done ---- these are for a November swap so I am a little ahead of the game. YAY ME!!!
If the power stays on and I get more things accomplished I'll update this blog. But, since the lights have started to flicker every once in a while I'm not sure what will happen.
For others in Hurricane Sandy's path. . . .my prayers go out, stay safe, keep positive thinking going and we'll be catching up with you later.
In peace and pieces,
No comments:
Post a Comment