UFO Listing

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Waiting for Sandy's arrival

Mr. Books & I had a wonderful weekend of camping in Pennsylvania. . . but we came back here to the warnings of Hurricane Sandy.

Last year we had to deal with the loss of electricity with Irene (5 days no electricity and loss of a lot of food). . . . now we have been advised by our electric provider that if the power goes out we are looking at the possibility of 2-3 weeks without electricity.

Prayers have been said; preparations (as able) have been done; now we are just waiting to see what happens.

My biggest fear is that I get to work tomorrow & then can't get back home. . . . because the 2 dogs need to be taken care of.  During Irene we went to help out my parents and within 2 hours where we lived was an island and all of the routes we tried to use to get home were blocked with floods.  Last year we had Casey with us & figured we would need to find a hotel to stay.  Sandy is expected to hit during a weekday ---- and Mr. Books & I both will be working.

Prayers for all of the eastern coast that are facing Sandy's wrath would be appreciated.

Stay safe everyone!

In peace and pieces,

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

We are prepared for the worse, but I don't think our valley can take another 'Irene' destruction.

Chookyblue...... said...

I do hope you are safe from Sandy.........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...