Over the past couple of years I've noticed that many bloggers pick a "word of the year" as a goal or ideal to strive for during the year.
I've thought about doing it myself but never was able to get to a point where I could "buckle down" and get to it.
Well, this year I've decided to really try to:
STAY FOCUSED

I have a habit of joining everything and then getting nothing accomplished. And I am an admitted "process person".
However, this year I will try to break that habit. . . . . . and focus on getting things accomplished.
Since I have already joined Fabriholics Anonymous I have some help on that front. . . . now I need to remain FOCUSED on working on one (or two if I am doing a Leaders/Enders project) project at a time.
In peace and pieces,

I've thought about doing it myself but never was able to get to a point where I could "buckle down" and get to it.
Well, this year I've decided to really try to:
STAY FOCUSED
I have a habit of joining everything and then getting nothing accomplished. And I am an admitted "process person".
However, this year I will try to break that habit. . . . . . and focus on getting things accomplished.
Since I have already joined Fabriholics Anonymous I have some help on that front. . . . now I need to remain FOCUSED on working on one (or two if I am doing a Leaders/Enders project) project at a time.
In peace and pieces,
2 comments:
Looks like you and I have the same goals for the year - Get focused and get things DONE!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment with your goals. Be sure to stop back at the end of the month to follow up!
Love it! I'll be cheering you on. Staying focus is a great phrase for the year.
Post a Comment