I will be linking up with Judy Laquidara. . . . and will try to be better at making weekly reports.
JANUARY 2014
FABRIC IN
Christmas fabric --- 4 1/2 yards
(this is for backing, there are 2 Christmas quilts so I am not sure which one this will go for)
White --- 2 1/2 yards
Greens --- 4 yards
(the white and greens are for a pattern testing block swap)
TOTAL IN --- 11 yards
FABRIC OUT
Rail Fence Diamond quilt top --- 4 7/8 yards
(all from stash, yeah!!)
TOTAL OUT --- 4 7/8 yards
TOTAL ADDED TO DATE --- 6 1/8 yards
Yes, I am a member of Fabricholics Anonymous but, I do not feel that I have any confessions since I did not count the backing and the pattern testing as "new" purchases. . . . these were things that I needed to get other items done.
So far my numbers are going in the wrong direction. . . . but I am hoping that it will soon turn around.
In peace and pieces,

JANUARY 2014
FABRIC IN
Christmas fabric --- 4 1/2 yards
(this is for backing, there are 2 Christmas quilts so I am not sure which one this will go for)
White --- 2 1/2 yards
Greens --- 4 yards
(the white and greens are for a pattern testing block swap)
TOTAL IN --- 11 yards
FABRIC OUT
Rail Fence Diamond quilt top --- 4 7/8 yards
(all from stash, yeah!!)
TOTAL OUT --- 4 7/8 yards
TOTAL ADDED TO DATE --- 6 1/8 yards
So far my numbers are going in the wrong direction. . . . but I am hoping that it will soon turn around.
In peace and pieces,
2 comments:
I always think about joining the Sunday Stash report and never do. Guess I'm afraid to think about how high the "fabric added" number might get!
best of luck with FA -- my numbers to are not going in the right direction either but not because of "allowable" purchases such as yours. I may link up on this one starting in FEB cause I know my report this week would be very bad cause I had a small shopping spree earlier this week and bought some stuff off instagram in the destash.
Post a Comment