Tonight is the first Friday of the month. . . . which means it is time for FNwF with Cheryll.
I am hoping to put quite a few stitches in a crochet baby afghan that I am making from mostly stash yarn. It is to be a gift for a co-worker who is becoming a first time GrandMa.
I have also fallen behind on the crazy quilting block that Kathy is running lessons on. . . . .so that is on my radar as well.
Tonight will be a success if I can just get some kind of handwork done that does not involve housework! LOL
In peace and pieces,

I am hoping to put quite a few stitches in a crochet baby afghan that I am making from mostly stash yarn. It is to be a gift for a co-worker who is becoming a first time GrandMa.
I have also fallen behind on the crazy quilting block that Kathy is running lessons on. . . . .so that is on my radar as well.
Tonight will be a success if I can just get some kind of handwork done that does not involve housework! LOL
In peace and pieces,
4 comments:
Hi Sherry hope you had a good night and got all the things done you were hoping to - and especially NO housework lol
Hope you made it and did get some ME time in without any household duties! :)
Hope you got to work on your crazy quilt block. So much fun to do all the stitches.
Hope you had time to do a little stitching.
Post a Comment