UFO Listing

Friday, July 18, 2014

FNSI. . . . Friday Night Stitch In!

Wendy opened up the sign-ups for this months FNSI over here . . . .and I have been busy so I was almost too late for the game!

But, it is Friday night & I have a project that I need to get done by the end of next week so that I can enter it into our local county fair.

I don't have any pictures of it yet. . . . and it is not quilting ---- it is my 1st love, CROCHET.

The pattern is one that I have done a couple of times. . . . .and the piece I am working on now came about because I had the yarn in the stash and did not want to discard it since there was enough to actually "do something with".  FYI, I am great for holding on to every last little bit of everything (thread, yarn, ribbon, fabric, etc.).

I will try to get some pictures tonight & post them here. . . . . or I'll just do another post to report on how far I was able to get tonight.

So, if you would like to join in the fun click the link above & sign up. . . . . .you know you want to!!  LOL

In peace and pieces,
 


 This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any other site it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...