Ok, here is another one that I am a little late with. . . but I am not that late.
Fabrics N Quilts is hosting their 4th annual Scrap Quilt Challenge .... the link with their name will take you to the exact posting of the rules and goodies that are up for grabs.
I have tried to take part in this for the past couple of years but never got around to it. . . . I'm hoping that this year will be different.
In peace and pieces,

This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any other site it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.
Fabrics N Quilts is hosting their 4th annual Scrap Quilt Challenge .... the link with their name will take you to the exact posting of the rules and goodies that are up for grabs.
I have tried to take part in this for the past couple of years but never got around to it. . . . I'm hoping that this year will be different.
In peace and pieces,
This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any other site it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.
No comments:
Post a Comment