I don't enter blog swaps too often because, to be frank, I have terrible luck with winning.
Actually, I don't win anything very often.
But, I won the purple chicken in this picture:

It came from Ros and is just the cutest thing you ever want to see!
It has taken up permanent residence on my kitchen table for the time being. . . . .after my sewing area gets organized and I get some shelves up the "purple thang" will live there where I can get a smile each time I look at it.
In peace and pieces,

This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any other site it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.
Actually, I don't win anything very often.
But, I won the purple chicken in this picture:
It came from Ros and is just the cutest thing you ever want to see!
It has taken up permanent residence on my kitchen table for the time being. . . . .after my sewing area gets organized and I get some shelves up the "purple thang" will live there where I can get a smile each time I look at it.
In peace and pieces,
This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any other site it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.
2 comments:
How adorable! I love your new little friend!
I'm with Shanna - I LOVE your purple chicken!! - It is SO cute!! - Lucky you!! - ;))
Post a Comment