Mr. Books had rotator cuff surgery a couple of weeks ago. . . . and I have been playing "nurse maid".
Now, I love my husband. . . . .but he is not a good patient (so would that make him an "impatient patient"? LOL). Between his frustration at not being able to do much. . . . and his needing my help it has been a bit of a challenge.
Guess it is a good thing that my kids have always been four -legged and furry!
But I did get some things done:
These blocks were done for a Comfort Quilt for an on-line friend who recently lost her sister. They are both 9" blocks and the floral print fabric was the fabric that we were given to use as part of the block:
This quilt was one that I did as part of the Twisted Mystery swap that I participated in through The Quilting Bee forum on Delphi Forums.
In peace and pieces,

This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quiltblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.
Now, I love my husband. . . . .but he is not a good patient (so would that make him an "impatient patient"? LOL). Between his frustration at not being able to do much. . . . and his needing my help it has been a bit of a challenge.
Guess it is a good thing that my kids have always been four -legged and furry!
But I did get some things done:
These blocks were done for a Comfort Quilt for an on-line friend who recently lost her sister. They are both 9" blocks and the floral print fabric was the fabric that we were given to use as part of the block:
I was provided with some of the fabrics but added a few of my own to get more variety in the quilt. The pattern was from an older Love of Quilting magazine. I had fun putting the pinwheels in so that it wasn't just "random" fabrics.
The new owner is planning on using it for a charity donation. . . . so I hope that the recipient enjoys using it as much as I enjoyed making it.
In peace and pieces,
This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quiltblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.
1 comment:
I like your blocks and your quilt - very cheerful!! And I hope you're working on your "Around The World Blog Hop" post for next week - I'm looking forward to reading your answers - ;))
Post a Comment