UFO Listing

Monday, August 22, 2016

Latest swap blocks sent out

Well, it is August and I am happy to say that I have kept up with the blocks for this years Stash Bee swaps.

For July we went wonky (which is not my favorite process) for a member in The Netherlands.  Here is my block:


It has been received and the owner will be collecting all her blocks together to make a quilt.

For August we again went a bit wonky. . . .here is what I sent to a member of the swap in New Mexico:



In September it will be my turn to choose a pattern for the hive members to make.  I am having a tough time figuring out what block to use. . . . but I have narrowed it down and just need to make up the tutorial.

Not much other sewing has been going on. . . . but hopefully I will have more to show soon.


In peace and pieces,

Sherrry


 This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...