I think that I have mentioned that I am taking part in the Stash Bee for this year.
Each month there is a different block to make for a person in my "hive". Some of the blocks have been easier for me than others. . . .but each one has been completed within the month that it was due so that is good.
For July we were given the task to make "Polaroid" blocks for a quilt for a baby boy.
Here are the blocks that I made:
I had to dig through one of my fabric bins to find prints that had small enough figures for the center squares. . . they are only 2 1/2" square.
These were fun to make. . . but I do not think that I have enough "eye spy" type fabrics to make any size quilt.
But, making these blocks has given me some ideas of what to do with the other conversation prints that I have in my stash.
In peace and pieces,
Sherry
This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.
No comments:
Post a Comment