UFO Listing

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday's Stash Busting Report

Hi All,

This will be a bit of a boring stash busting report. . . but I am still working on the teddy bear afghan which is busting stash. But until it's done I won't know how much I've used.

I did wash all of the fabric that had been in the laundry room for months (I wash all of my fabric before it goes into the "usable" stash piles). . . and I did approximately 8 extra large loads of fabric!!!!!

Most of the weekend was spent on clearing out spots in the basement. . .DH & I have taken out an old 5 drawer dresser, a weird shape (octagon) table that had been left in the house when it was sold, and a terribly heavy china closet. It is wonderful to see some open spaces in the basement. . . and to know that things are starting to get better & a more workable sewing area for me will be the result.

Hope you all have a wonderful week,

In peace & pieces,

Sherry

2 comments:

Tracey in CT said...

8 loads is a lot of work! I'm sure it will be worth it!

Marla said...

Not boring...productive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...