UFO Listing

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ok, so I changed my mind!!

I know I said that I wasn't going to be doing any new swaps once I finished the ones that I had. And I know that I said that I wanted to work on my own projects. Yes, I even know that I had a bad situation with a swap that I was involved in.

But this swap sounds like just so much fun that I had to take part in it. Helen is hosting a Quilted Angels swap (http://hugsnkisses.typepad.com/hugsfromhelen/stitchers.html) and I think that there is one more day to sign up. . . go over & check it out if you are looking for something else to do (like we don't have enough to do as it is!!) LOL

In peace and pieces,

1 comment:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

'Tis a woman's perogative!!
Did you like my summery blog pics of your quilt?? Tracey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...