UFO Listing

Thursday, August 7, 2008

More progress on swaps

I have completed & mailed the 2nd block in the Birthday Block Swap II. Here's a picture:


This block was so easy to sew that I may use it with the fabric that our quilt guild has for charity projects. . . I think it would look really good even if the background fabrics weren't exactly the same.

I am also working on getting my Twisted Mystery quilt started. . . .I have changed my mind about the design at least 4 times; but I think I have finally settled on one of 2 patterns (which are nothing like the original pattern that I thought I would use!!). The quilts have to measure at least 30" square. . .and the patterns I have narrowed down to finish at 36 1/2" for one and 56 1/2" for the other. I just need to measure that fabric that was sent to see if there is enough to make the designs.

I hope to have more eye candy for the next posting. Until then,

In peace and pieces,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...