UFO Listing

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Saturday Quilt A Thon

I did not get a chance to sew for the entire day. . . in fact I didn't sew at all, but I did get some cutting accomplished.

I am in a swap through About.com for Bouncing Betty blocks. . . . and there are 10 blocks in each set. I cut fabrics for that yesterday afternoon after coming home from a day trip to Allaire Village with my DH & our dog (it was too beautiful to be in the house all day).

Here's what my pile looks like:



I still need to cut 20 triangles in order to have all the pieces cut; then need to do the sewing & trimming (for the triangle blocks) and then sew everything together.

My goal is to have all the blocks for my swaps that are due in September completed & mailed this month so that I can "clear the decks" and start working on my own projects.

In peace and pieces,

1 comment:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

A huge hello and Thank you, Sherry!!
I just love the beautiful quilt you made just for me; even one day at the beach makes me feel like i have had a holiday so it was the perfect choice for me!!
Loved the beautiful card as well.
Some very interesting book choices there, thanks for the ideas,love Tracey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...