UFO Listing

Monday, August 25, 2008

Sometimes you just have to wonder. . . . .

The past two days have just not been "my" days. . . .

In my area people have a habit of "dropping off" their unwanted cats instead of doing the responsible thing & taking them to an animal shelter.

This means that the cats. . . and their kittens (heaven forbid these animals should be spayed or neutered by their loving owners) do their hunting in my backyard.

I happen to like the variety of birds, the chipmunks, and the squirrels that like to be in my yard better than I like feral cats.

And I also need to protect my Bogart who is blind from diabetes & deaf from old age.

So, last night I see a cat and one of her kittens (there had been 2, don't know where the other one is) scaling my back fence --- and Bogart is in the yard --- so I go running out to chase the cats out of the yard. Well, they left the yard & I ended up falling full on my face on the grass because I tripped.

Took a hot soak last night to get the mud off & figured that the muscles would need it. . . oh boy was I right. . . the muscles in my waist, chest & back are absolutely killing me today.

After a non-eventful day at work I get in my car to leave. . . look both ways before I put the car in reverse, don't see anyone so I proceed to back-up. . .all of a sudden BAMM. I stop & see this big, black SUV thing sitting behind me.

Well, this guy, that hit me starts carrying on that I hit him. . . . now, if I am backing up & my car has damage to the DRIVER'S side back bumper & tail light. . . and his vehicle has damage on the PASSENGER'S side front bumper HOW DID I HIT HIM???

The fact that I was almost completely out of the parking space by where my car was hit just proves the fact that HE wasn't watching what he was doing.

I was so shaken up I just wanted to go home & then call the insurance company. . . but I decided to call them right then & there. . . .which then caused more questions. It seems that Mr. "You Hit My Car" forgot to give me his name & only gave me the name & address of the WOMAN who carries the insurance on his vehicle. On top of that he didn't give me the NAME OF THE INSURANCE company.

Now, if he was the wronged party would he have been so "cagey"??? I think not!!

So here I am trying to calm down (couldn't stop shaking) while I'm talking to the insurance company & I can't even explain to them what was damaged on the car --- I kept telling them that it was the headlight on the back of the car.

Man, I HATE sounding like an idiot. . . .especially when I WASN'T the cause of the problem.

Hopefully the repairs on the car won't be too extensive. . . . it just is not good timing because my DH just dropped his truck off to be repaired because it is not running well. . . . and we are supposed to go camping this weekend!!!

Can I just shape change into a bear & hibernate until I'm old enough to retire???

God was good. . . .the car was damaged but I wasn't so I should just put on "my big girl panties and get back to it".

Thanks for listening. . . . ..

In peace and pieces,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...