UFO Listing

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Only Comment on the Coming Election

I am NOT voting for Obama. And I have been a die-hard Democrat for my entire life.

That is MY choice. . . . based on information that I have gotten from many, many sources.

One of my main concerns is discussed here:
http://money.cnn.com/2008/10/13/news/economy/voting_for.moneymag/index3.htm

While I may not fully agree with the "trickle down" effect that is the Republican party, I also do not agree with Obama's Socialist leaning rhetoric.

It is not enough to help those that are here illegally, or are making so little that they pay nearly no taxes. What about the Mom & Pop operations, like family farms, small businesses, etc.

Increasing the taxes on small businesses and/or families making $250,000 or more a year is just penalizing the backbone of this country.

Increasing the taxes on capital gains for "the little people" also penalizes those of us in this country that have busted our butts to live the American dream without the benefit of "bottomless pockets" based on our family backgrounds.

Educate yourself before you cast your ballot. . . . you will reap as you sow.

'Nuf said,

In peace and pieces,

2 comments:

Patricia said...

ME TOO! Thanks for your post.

Patricia

www.knottypineunderground.blogspot.com

Joan J said...

Yes yes yes!!!! It's so nice to read someone that has some common sense!! I couldn't agree with you more. McCain may not be perfect (or even close) but he's clearly the better choice if you just stop and think through all this "Change" rhetoric from Obama. "Change" is NOT always good!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...