UFO Listing

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Heading to a Warmer Climate

No, not me. . . . but my part of the Doll Quilt Swap #5. . . .where it is going is a warmer spot than here in NJ. . . here are a couple of pictures of the finished piece; I was trying to show the quilting & I wasn't sure that it showed on the picture of the front. . .so I put in a picture of the back.


So, now all my "big" swap obligations are completed. I just have the Birthday Block Swap to complete, which is a block a month for the next 8 months or so. . .and then all my obligations are completed.

After being involved in so many time sensitive swaps I think I will just "lay low" for a bit. . . I have alot of UFO's that need to be completed; not to mention all the fabric that I have in the house!! Judy Laquidara's Stashbusting efforts (http://www.patchworktimes.com/2008/10/28/stashbusting-in-2009/) seem to be more in line with where & what I am into at the moment.

Gee, guess my #1 priority is to get the wedding gift for my sister done. . . their EIGHT year anniversary is May 2009. . . and I only have 1 row of a king sized quilt completed.

It's time to get that finished, don't you think??

Until next time,

In peace and pieces,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...