UFO Listing

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Quiltathon Weekend w/Judy Laquidara

I have been hand quilting for the past couple of days. . . the only problem is that I can't show you what I have been working on because it is my Twisted Mystery #4 project. . .and until the "great reveal" on the forum I can't show it here.

I am very pleased with the way the quilt & the quilting are turning out. . . I had wanted to have the quilt in the mail by yesterday (Saturday) but due to this dumb cold I have been sleeping more than I have been quilting. However, due to the deadline of the project it has to be in the mail by no later than Tuesday. Hopefully I will be able to stay awake enough to finish it.

I haven't downloaded the pics from our trip to Tennessee yet. . . but hope to have those here soon.

Until next time,


In peace and pieces,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...