UFO Listing

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Charming Girl Quilt Club update!!

I will have pictures later. . . but I just wanted to announce that I finished the quilt top that I was working on for my co-worker.

Now I think I am going to baste it with the machine quilting system that DH purchased in April at Quilters' Heritage in Lancaster, PA. It's way too big to be basted anywhere in my house (even if I took ALL the furniture out of any of the rooms!!). . .I have to learn how to use this thing so this will be something to start with.

YIPPEE!!! I actually got something accomplished so far this month!!

In peace and pieces,

2 comments:

Carol R. said...

Way to go Sherry! Congrats on accomplishing one finished project for the club!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Way to Sew! I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...