Obama was supposed to be the GREAT hope for a nation facing unprecedented problems. . . . yeah, right!!
Look what his wife is doing. . . . . .and NO ONE in the USA has spoken out about this. . . . .
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12652
As a life long Democrat I was prepared to vote for John McCain. . . . and am still leaning towards the policies of the Republicans as I see all the cock-a-maimy ideas that our "great hope" has come up with.
How many MORE years before we can get "the great farce" out of office?????
In peace and pieces,
2 comments:
factcheck.org has addressed the concerns about Michelle Obama's staffing. You can find their analysis here: http://factcheck.org/2009/08/michelle-obamas-staff/
I don't see myself on one side or the other (I just want what is best for the country) but the road this country has been on since Obama took office has troubled and upset me. And I will leave it at that...
Post a Comment